Test Worx contains only natural ingredients and I can tell you right off the bat that it will be totally safe to take. Be that as it may, I am not sold on its efficiency in light of what I think about testosterone supporters and my own particular involvement in taking them. The principal issue I am seeing is that the dosages of ingredients in the supplement are simply too low.
Table of Contents
Test Worx Review
The ingredients recipe is quite ineffectual with Zinc being the main one. Zinc can be very impactful at boosting testosterone levels and I generally look for it in any t-booster. Other successful ingredients that I love to see are Magnesium, Vitamin D3, and D-aspartic acid; Test Worx contains none of these ingredients. In any case, it contains Zinc in a decent amount (at 20mg).
It contains Vitamins B3, B6, and B12 which may encourage you a little bit, however, I don’t think it will do much for you. At any rate, I couldn’t locate any scientific studies that indisputably validate that Vitamin B is at all viable in raising t-levels.
The other thing that is frustrating me with this stuff is its “proprietary blend”. Every one of these ingredients has zero scientific proof to back them up and the dosage levels are not even revealed — which can be unsettling. You ought to dependably know the amount of every individual ingredient that you are putting into your body.
Results from Users
There are a ton of extremely good reviews on Amazon. This is an odd one, in light of the fact that the ingredients formula is nowhere close to as intense as other, better products on the market. Understanding this, I can’t generally contend with such a significant number of good reviews on Amazon, anyhow, it could due to the simple fact that everyone is different and, thus, reacting differently.
What I Like
- The ingredients recipe is all-natural and totally safe so you can rest assured that there are no adverse effects.
- The number of awesome reviews on Amazon and other sites. This was astounding to me given the very basic formula that is used in this supplement.
What I Don’t Care For
- The ingredients equation has no real significance in dosages to it and I can’t see this item working very well.
- This item is evaluated profoundly for what you get. There are many more supplements out there that give you a much better bang for your buck.
My Score: 2 out of 5
Notwithstanding the positive reviews I’m finding on the Test Worx Amazon page and elsewhere, I just can’t force myself to endorse this item in view of its ingredients formula. I have done a lot of research into various effects of testosterone boosters so I’m pretty well-rounded on what to look for in these types of products. This one doesn’t stack up with the best ones out there. If you’re looking for the best testosterone boosters, I’ll reiterate my endorsement of the two following brands:
- TestoGen: https://www.dietpillreviews.com/best-testosterone-boosters/testogen-review
- Prime Male: https://www.dietpillreviews.com/best-testosterone-boosters/prime-male-review/
- TestoFuel: https://www.dietpillreviews.com/best-testosterone-boosters/testofuel-review