Animal Test is a supplement from Universal Nutrition that purports to take you to the next level in your training and strength goals. This is done by increasing both your free and total testosterone levels, suppressing estrogen, and maximizing your body’s natural anabolic response. I took a deep dive into the ingredients to see if this product can live up to its claims.
Table of Contents
Animal Test Review
I’ll keep it short here if you want the verdict, and you can read my full analysis further down below.
Decision: Not Recommended
My Score: 2 out of 5
Reason: The item does not contain my “must have” ingredients – particularly D-aspartic acid, which scientific studies demonstrate is essential for any quality testosterone booster.
Animal Test excludes D-aspartic acid, which is a huge set-back for me. Nonetheless, if you are still looking to try this stuff out, I’ve listed the ingredients into three major sub-categories below.
Professional Androgen Complex
The key elements of the Animal Test’s Pro-Androgen Complex are:
Hypertrophic Response Complex
Continuing on, the next section of ingredients are what they call their “Hypertrophic Response Complex”. These ingredients naturally stop estrogen from reaching our receptors and reduce estrogen production in the body. This not only allows the testosterone levels to naturally pick up, but it also maintains a consistent and balanced level as well. The key elements of the Hypertrophic Response Complex are:
I found that the Pro-Androgen Complex and the Hypertrophic Response Complex did just 75% of the work, as the rest of the 25% was constructed by supporting ingredients which include the following:
Results from Users
Customer reviews were very balanced. Here is an example of what some users have reported:
Users of Animal Test from Universal Nutrition have reported mild cases of the following adverse reactions:
Where to Buy Animal Test
The best place I’ve found to buy this is at bodybuilding.com here. However, given the score I gave it, I’m not urging you to go out and buy it.
Rather than buy Animal Test, there are much better testosterone supplements, such as these which are my top recommendations: