I’m always on the lookout for the best diet pills on the market, and today I’m taking a look at Genius Diet Pills that came on my radar lately. Does this pill have what it takes to be worth your hard-earned money? Check out my full analysis below.
Genius Diet Pills Review
No verified clinical studies have been performed in regard to Genius Diet Pills specifically. However, the 2 ingredients inside (5HCP and saffron extract) have substantial evidence to support the claims stated in their marketing, which is to suppress your appetite and control your energy, stress, and mood levels.
5HCP has been clinically studied and proven to raise serotonin levels in humans. With this in mind, it’s relation to weight-loss derives from the general idea to attack the root cause of eating habits within individuals that are eating due to either depression or anxiety. Higher levels of serotonin can begin to inhibit the effects and causes of depression, which should lead to a regression in any related habits.
Saffron extract (featured on Dr. Oz), has been clinically studied and proven to help induce appetite suppression. As shown on the Dr. Oz show, after 2 female participants were sent home with a supply of saffron extract, they then returned after a weekend with a reduction of 8 pounds.
What Users Are Saying
The following reviews have been pulled from Amazon.com:
- D Smith who gave the product 5 out of 5 stars said that 1 pill per day keeps his cravings down. He says that the pills are easy to swallow given that they are relatively small in size. He points out that the pills do not make him sick, and that he can still eat his meals while not craving anything else throughout the day. Smith finishes by saying that the pills, from his experience, have been very beneficial for his appetite reduction, weight-loss, and overall mood.
- A user with the username JK rates the pills at 5 stars, stating that the product works well considering that he has a very strong appetite. After going into depression and gaining 27 pounds, he had eaten until he felt the urge to vomit. Consequently, he began counseling sessions, trying to suppress his appetite with diet, medicine, and exercise. He continues, saying that after two weeks of using the Genius Diet Pills, he had stopped eating at nights, bloating was almost gone and that most of the time he simply wasn’t hungry anymore.
- Samantha, giving the pills a 4-star rating, explains that in 11 days from first use she had lost 9 pounds, although she credits it due to water loss. She says that after the first couple of days, she felt drowsy and had very soft stools. She finishes by saying that after the initial 2-day period that the body requires to get used to the pills, she was experiencing the positive benefits of the pills in combination with her workout and diet routines.
- Jane, who rates Genius at 2 stars, states that the pills did not work for her and that she was starving all of the time.
- Thalia, who gave the pills 1 star, says that the product had made her stomach hurt to the point where she thought that she had obtained the flu, causing her to vomit. After trying it, she says that it did not suppress her appetite so much as it simply gave her a stomach ache.
Recommendation and Where to Buy
If you’d like to read more about Genius Diet Pills or make a purchase, the best price I’ve found is on Amazon.com here. If the above review doesn’t have you entirely sold on this brand, you can check out all the diet pill brands I review here: https://www.dietpillreviews.com/brands/