Weight loss pills are only as good as what’s in their respective formula, so it’s important that when you buy any diet pill online, you know what you are getting. When you dive into this product review, you’ll see it scores very well on the ingredients used to encourage fat burning. But does the iBurn diet pill score well in the consumer review department? Read further to find out.
Amazon Price: $18.99
The Iburn Diet Pill Review Facts
- Green Coffee Bean Extract – Green coffee beans are filled with antioxidants, in which, provide powerful effects like the prevention of harmful free radicals within the body, supporting overall health. Additionally, the extract is also able to help reduce inflammation and lower glucose levels, which in turn, may reduce the risk of developing type 2 diabetes. Most importantly, as it pertains to the purpose of these pills, green coffee bean extract is known to aid in fat loss. The chlorogenic acid, believed to be responsible for the weight-loss effects, is thought to aid the body with burning glucose and stored fat for energy.
- Garcinia Cambogia – Containing HCA, garcinia cambogia (more detail here) is known for its powerful effects on the body; however, it should be taken with discretion and caution as it is also linked to liver toxicity if taken in too large of a quantity. The HCA within garcinia cambogia can prevent calories from being stored as fats. Some enzymes slow down the metabolism, in turn, switching the body to its “lazy” state that allows for more calories to be stored as fat. Subsequently, HCA blocks the production of these enzymes. Thus, the calories are converted into glycogen, which is important for muscles to grow.
- Raspberry Ketones – Believed to help the body speed up its metabolism and act as an appetite suppressant, raspberry ketones is often a regular term within the weight-loss community. Raspberry ketones are thought to assist in regulating the hormone adiponectin, which is at very low levels in overweight individuals. Ketones can also help support your immune system, detox the body, increase energy levels and overall support your weight-loss goals.
Consumer Reviews for IBurn
Below are some reviews taken from Amazon.com:
- Christopher King gives the supplement 4 out of 5 stars. He lists the following pros: plastic seal and inner foam seal to ensure that no one has tampered with the bottle. The pills smell sweet like raspberries and are easy to swallow. Gives them an energy boost. His wife feels energized after taking one before lunch and states that his wife had lost a few inches and pounds. He continues to suggest that the pills be taken with a full glass of water while maintaining hydration throughout the day. Drinking more water can reduce the burping side effect of the raspberry ketones. Lastly, he mentions that for the first use of the product, you may feel “shaky and anxious”. The symptoms should dissipate with further use.
- Ashley, who gave 3 stars for the product says that she had lost 30 pounds on her own, while on the pills. However, she did not notice a contribution by the pills to increase the rate at which she lost the weight. She states that she did notice an increase in energy. After a few days, however, she developed a headache, became slightly nauseous, and began to shake. She concludes that she doesn’t believe the pills to be very good for you.
Conclusion and Where to Buy
Overall, this product gets a score of 3 out of 5. It’s in the middle of the pack when it comes to weight loss supplements. Not the best, but certainly not the worst. If you’d like to read more about this fat burner or make a purchase, you can find it available on Amazon.com here.
For my top recommendations, check out the best diet pills here: www.dietpillreviews.com/best-rated-weight-loss-pills