Always on the search for the best brands of diet pills, I came across the Lean PM Night Time Fat Burner and decided to give it a closer look. It is said to burn fat while also supporting better sleep. Find out what I found in my full analysis below.
Lean PM Review
My first step when analyzing any kind of supplement is to take a deep dive into the ingredients list. By researching the benefits of those ingredients, I can get a better gauge of the product’s efficiency.
Find on Amazon: Available here!
- Magnesium – Containing 100 mg of magnesium (80% of people are considered to be magnesium deficient), this beneficial micromineral is used to help increase energy levels, calm nerves and anxiety, treat insomnia and help you fall asleep, help with digestion by relieving constipation, relieve muscle aches and spasms, regulate levels of calcium, potassium, and sodium, improve heart health and prevent migraine headaches.
- EGCG – With 300 mg of EGCG (green leaf extract – like those found in vegetables), benefits in use of it include reduction of cancer risk, promotion of brain health, assistance in losing weight, reduction in heart disease risk, reducing the risk of diabetes, assistance in fighting bacterial infections, anti-inflammatory effects and improved liver health.
- L-Theanine – Packed with 200 mg of L-theanine, the substance offers reduction in anxiety and stress, improved brain function, reduced negative effects of caffeine and improves its cognitive-enhancing effects, protection of the heart and blood vessels, increased sleep quality, reduction in schizophrenia symptoms, enhancement of TH1 immunity and combat stress-related weakened immunity, reduction in symptoms of depression, assistance in weight loss and can help heal stomach ulcers.
- Melatonin – Containing 5 mg of melatonin, benefits include assistance in improving sleep quality (we talk about sleep and weight loss here), helping with jet lag, protection of the brain, help with brain regeneration and neuroplasticity, helps to strengthen the blood-brain barrier, reduces blood pressure, helps protect the heart and stomach, assists in acid reflux treatment, helps with glaucoma, protects nerve cells in the eyes from damage from free radicals and helps to stop hair loss.
- Bioperine – With 5 mg of Bioperine, benefits include, assistance with nutrient absorption, an improved metabolism, raised dopamine and serotonin levels, an improved memory, an improved immune system, and overall improved mental skills.
What Users Are Saying
The following reviews have been pulled from Amazon.com:
- Elizabeth, give 5 out of 5 stars states that after just a few weeks, her appetite has been reduced as well as her noticing an improvement in her sleep. She says that her weight loss has remained at a steady pace, mostly due to her smaller quantities of food that she’s been taking along with better food choices. She finishes, saying that though she is not a huge advocate for diet pills, she believes that these pills are worth the purchase.
- Meagan, who also rewarded the product with 5 stars, states that after 3 weeks of usage she has managed to lose almost 15 pounds. Elaborating, the pills have taken away all of her sugar cravings with no side effects while waking up. After being skeptical at first, she believes that the pills really work.
- Richard De La Torre offers a 4-star rating, explaining that his sleep patterns have greatly improved. Though at the time that he posted the review, he had not been on the substance long enough to be able to comment on the weight loss attributes, he says that waking up in the morning is much more refreshing and energized experience after being on the pills.
Conclusion and Recommendation
With a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5 after over 1,000 reviews on Amazon, it seems like this product is a winner. If you’d like further information, you can review their full product listing and pricing here.
Related reading: I give my recommendations on the best diet pills on this page.