When searching for the best weight loss supplements, Meratrim has probably come to your attention. A more natural solution with proven results from users, it is definitely warranted as much hype as it has been given. Down below, we will discuss in detail what this product does exactly.
Table of Contents
What is Meratrim?
A blend of Sphaeranthus Indicus flower heads and Garcinia Mangostana fruit rind in a 3:1 ratio, Meratrim affects numerous pathways involved in fat cell formation and breakdown.
Best Price on Amazon: Click Here
Scientific research on the benefits of the Sphaeranthus Indicus flower include:
- Anti-inflammation effects that reduce the progression of atherosclerosis
- Ability to treat nervous disorders
- Packed with antioxidants
- Help with treating psoriasis
The benefits of the Garcinia Mangostana fruit (also known as the Purple Mangosteen) include:
- The fruit has been shown to be a very beneficial anti-cancer agent
- A study on rats has revealed that it is useful in lowering lipids within blood
- Strong antibacterial compound
- It is regarded as a potent antioxidant
Meratrim Before and After Photos
A study was conducted for eight weeks as a placebo-controlled, double-blind study of 100 people (23 men and 77 women) who were overweight (BMI 30-40). The people were divided into two separate groups:
- Meratrim group – This group was instructed to take 400mg of actual Meratrim formula half an hour before breakfast and dinner.
- Control group – This group of people were given placebo pills instead of the herbal blend.
During the experiment, both groups followed a strict 2,000-calorie diet and were required to walk for 30 minutes 5 days a week.
After the 8-week test period, the people taking Meratrim showed better results than the placebo group in their weight loss attempts. The herbal blend group lost:
- 4 Pounds (5.2kg) of weight
- 68 Inches (11.9cm) off waist
- 48 Inches (6.3cm) off hips
Given the results, it can be concluded that this supplement can be an effective short-term weight loss option (for more tips, visit this page: dietpillreviews.com/weight-loss-tips). Albeit, it hasn’t been studied as a long-term supplement, as it is undetermined whether the test subjects regained the weight that was lost.
What are the Possible Side Effects?
There have been no side effects or adverse reactions reported in the study conducted. Meratrim from this information seems to be relatively safe and easily tolerated.
However, taking more than the recommended dosage is not advised as too much of any good thing can and will result in negative effects.
Where to Buy Meratrim?
Many people who inquire into how to lose weight have more than likely tried several different “diets”. Some of them may have worked for a small amount of time, and others may have not worked at all. That being said, the study for Meratrim has only been conducted within an 8-week time frame, which of course leaves the window of speculation open as to what benefits it offers in the long run. With this in mind, it is evident that whether you plan on taking it in the long term or not, it does provide short-term results. If you want to purchase this supplement, many brands offer it on Amazon.com.