Atrafen Pro-3 from Nutratech boasts itself as a 3 in 1 supplement that can provide weight loss by boosting your metabolism, suppressing your appetite, and provide you with your daily dose of probiotics. I took a closer look at the ingredients list and what customers are saying in my full analysis of Atrafen below.
Table of Contents
Atrafen Pro-3 Review
Having several ingredients, the most prominent being caffeine (more on that here) and glucuronolactone, the major and most noticeable effects of the pills are increased energy. The third ingredient down the list is phenethylamine, which is an organic compound, that acts as a central nervous system stimulant in humans. As a neurotransmitter in the human central nervous system, phenethylamine stimulates the body to make chemicals that thwart the rise of depression and other psychiatric conditions. This is included due to the theory that if you are eating due to anxiety or depression, the root cause can be reduced by supplementing with this product.
Overall, the combination of ingredients in this supplement can be rewarding if used correctly. However, given the potency of them, one should take some caution in the amount ingested as there are notable adverse effects at high quantities of the ingredients mentioned. This is definitely not a drug that is made to directly affect the processes of fat accumulation or burning, as it is geared towards preventing the source of craving problems (be it anxiety or depression).
What Users Are Saying
Here are some compiled reviews pulled from the product’s Amazon page:
- Desiree H. who gave the product 5 out of 5 stars, states that it is “A great thermogenic that also contains an appetite suppressant.”
- Domenico F., who gave Nutratech Atrafen 4 out of 5 stars, mentions that it only took a couple of weeks for him to notice more energy and an overall better control of his appetite and cravings.
- Nick, who gave it 3 out of 5 stars, states that it was amazing at first, but he mentions suffering from some headaches. After increasing his water intake (related page: dietpillreviews.com/weight-loss-tips/drinking-water-before-you-eat-for-weight-loss), he felt more focused, energetic and happier. He says that after a few weeks he doesn’t feel the effects anymore if they were indeed caused by the pills in the first place. Overall, he states that it will make you feel very energetic “in a good way”.
- Jolani Jolie, who gave the pills a 2 out of 5-star rating, mentions that she cannot deny the feeling of increased energy (being that she is sensitive to caffeine), yet, she did not feel any big difference in her appetite or the amount of food consumed 30 minutes after taking it. After an update of her review (2 weeks later), she states that the product does not work at all. She does not feel a change in her appetite, even mentioning that it might possibly even make her hungrier.
- Shannon S. gave the product 1 out of 5 stars and says that she purchased Nutratech Atrafen to help shed some weight before summer. After taking it for two days, she wanted to return it as fast as she could. She mentioned that it does nothing for her appetite and makes her feel dizzy and disoriented. She concludes that she does not feel that the product is safe or effective.
Conclusion and Where to Buy
While there are complaints like those listed above, they are in the minority as this product currently (at the time of this writing) has a 4+ star rating and overwhelmingly positive reviews. If you’d like to shop around for this product and read more from the manufacturer, you can find it available on Amazon.com here.