With the continuing availability of supplements to compliment the workout routines of many individuals around the country, it is inevitable that some may question whether if it’s possible that there are diet pills that work fast without exercise. First and foremost, unless someone is gaining weight specifically due to an imbalance of a certain chemical or are intending on starving themselves, then it is safe to say that there is no legal pill that can magically and drastically reduce someone’s weight without some type of work being put in to burn calories.
However, some prescribed dietary supplements given to obese people may slowly reduce fat without exercise, but keep in mind it is likely that the person will simply regain the weight after the cycle is over if no routine has been set.
Nonetheless, we will discuss the different types of supplements, their methods and how they can assist you in your task to get the summer body without a focus on exercise.
Diet Pills That Work Fast Without Exercise
There are three marketing claims you should look for when you seek out a pill to lose weight without a rigorous workout regimen.
- Reducing the Appetite – this happens by working with the user’s brain signal responsible for communicating to the brain when it is time to stop eating. This is one of the most popular forms of dietary pills since it essentially helps you eat less.
- Reduce Absorption – this mechanism works by reducing the caloric absorption of an individual.
- Increase Fat Burning – look for a pill that increases the basic rate in which the body burns calories.
However, I highly advise that you do SOME sort of physical workout, it’ll just amplify your results.
Of course, most of the supplements you’ll see that suit these claims are of the pharmaceutical type and they must be prescribed by your primary Doctor. (See below.)
However, our review team has gone to the moon and backtesting products, reading labels, and conducting third-party interviews with actual users of weight loss supplements that are readily available online. If you are looking for the best diet pill to take without increasing exercise, view our list below:
Some Examples of Prescription Diet Pills
- Tenuate – Tenuate is a prescribed drug used for the short-term treatment of obese patients. According to Drugs.com, the drug is a sympathomimetic amine, that is similar to an amphetamine. Albeit eMed TV cities data advises benefits to Tenuate in weight reduction compared to a placebo, the overall difference was not significant. Results are said to appear after the first few weeks of use. Side effects include dizziness, nervousness, and blurred vision.
- Xenical – Marketed as Orlistat or Alli, the supplement works by blocking absorption of a certain portion of each meal the user takes in. Fats are expended from the body undigested within the feces. Intended for use with a low-fat diet, one should not exceed the advised grams of fat per meal. An excess amount of fat with Xenical may lead to fatty or oily stools, gas with discharge and fecal incontinence.
- Phentermine – Another diet drug that works on the central nervous system to create short-term weight loss in obese patients. The drug acts as an appetite suppressant and is meant for use with a healthy diet. Though, with this method, avoiding exercise is not recommended. Due to its habit-forming properties, phentermine is intended for short-term use only. This drug is to be avoided by users who have glaucoma, a history of drug or alcohol abuse and hyperthyroid conditions.
In the end, nothing in the world comes easily and without work. Needless to say, dietary pills are still a significant player in the realm of reducing fat and getting back on track. One should accompany the use of pills with the addition of a healthy exercise routine such as high-intensity interval training like we describe here.