Are you looking for an exciting, new way to get in shape? Are you hoping to take your fitness goals to the next level? Jamie Eason’s LiveFit can help you achieve your fitness goals and dreams in as quickly as three months.
The main purpose of this program is that it is capable of helping you get the results that you desire by transforming your body through building muscle. Not only is this a fitness program, but it is also a nutritional program as well. So you learn how to exercise and build muscle, and you’ll also learn how to eat so that you can maintain a healthy body weight and positive muscle mass.
To get directly to the point, many people have achieved amazing results by using this program. Honestly, Jamie Eason has a photo album on Facebook with many before and after pictures from her students. You can visit her page, take a look, and you’ll see the results firsthand. It truly is amazing what people have been able to accomplish in 90 days of using this program.
Whether male or female, there are specific guides created directly for you based on gender, at least as far as the eating plan goes. The fitness plan is actually the same for both genders. And in order to shred the most fat and achieve the best muscle building results, you’ll take the program and advance through three different phases.
Jamie Eason’s LiveFit Trainer 3 Phases
As mentioned, this program is designed in three phases. Those phases include:
- Phase 1 – pure weightlifting and no cardio exercises.
- Phase 2 – continue with weightlifting regimen and add in additional moderate cardio.
- Phase 3 – in addition to weightlifting, high-intensity interval training cardio. (Here is a list of the best HIIT exercises.)
All in all, this is just the basic rundown of the three phases of the program. Visit this program’s page on bodybuilding.com to learn about the program in greater detail.
What I Love about Jamie Eason’s LiveFit Trainer
As you are about to learn, there is a lot to love about Jamie Eason’s LiveFit trainer. Some of my personal favorite things about this program include:
- The three phases – I like this program a great deal because it is broken up into three phases. This is incredibly beneficial to those who haven’t exercised in a long time. Many of you may never have even tried weight training at all. By easing your way into the program, you can gradually adapt to the weightlifting exercises without going overboard and hurting yourself. By going through phase one, you’ll learn the foundational exercises that will allow you to excel in this program. In phases two and three, the exercises get more complicated, but you are prepared for them so it’ll be much easier to handle the additional stress and strain of the harder workouts.
- The program is well organized – another favorite about this program is that it is really well organized. It takes all of the guesswork out of what you are supposed to eat, what exercises you are supposed to do, and it even provides excellent video demonstrations. Not only that, the program even provides excellent recipes that you can use that are LiveFit approved. If you prefer to venture out on your own and make your own food, they also provide a list of foods that are ideal to eat while working the plan. The video demonstrations are incredible. I highly recommend watching them immediately before you go to the gym.
- There is a supportive community – it’s often difficult to stay focused on a diet and exercise plan. Life gets in the way. Things get out of control. And the lack of support often makes it simple for us to cheat. The community that LiveFit offers makes it simple to get excellent support whenever you need it.
What I Don’t like about Jamie Eason’s LiveFit Trainer
No fitness program is ever perfect. But that doesn’t mean that something I dislike should also be negative for you. The things I dislike the most include:
- A gym membership is required – in order to get the most out of this fitness program, you’ll need a gym membership. Some people try to go through the program without the gym membership, but it makes it so much easier to have one.
- A big time commitment – during phase one, you’ll spend about an hour in the gym every day. During phase two and three, you’ll spend about an hour and a half in the gym every day. Obviously, this is a big time commitment, so keep that in mind.
If you have done this workout routine, please leave us a review of your experience with Jamie Eason’s LiveFit trainer.
If you want to sign up for LiveFit Trainer, you can find it available under “Workout Plans” on bodybuilding.com.
Other Workout Routines
This is a solid workout program for weight loss. If you’re looking to go the opposite way and instead gain some muscle mass, here are a couple you should definitely take a look at:
- Jim Stoppani’s Shortcut to Size: dietpillreviews.com/workout-programs/shortcut-to-size-review
- Steve Cook Big Man on Campus: dietpillreviews.com/workout-programs/steve-cook-big-man-on-campus