Are you looking for a proven bodybuilding formula for success? Look no further than the 12-week training program currently being offered by Kris Gethin. And who wouldn’t love this program? It comes from one of the most well-known and well-respected names in the fitness world.
Kris is not only an incredibly popular fitness professional, he’s also a natural bodybuilder, sports therapist, spokesmodel and author. And even more important than anything else, this dude is a force to be reckoned with in the industry.
He has many unbelievable accomplishments as you can see. But that is only the icing on the cake when compared to his amazing 12 week workout program. This program covers everything from supplementation, exercises, nutrition, and much more. When you are done with the 12 week program, you will have packed on massive amounts of muscle if you follow the training to the letter.
Get Big with Kris Gethin’s 12 Week Trainer
As far as the program goes, you can expect the following:
- An exceptional video series – this is probably my favorite part of the entire 12 week training program. The video series is second to none, and it teaches you everything that you ever needed to know about working out so that you could pack on the bulk and additional muscle mass. This training series is excellent, to say the least. And you will get so much out of it. If you really commit and follow through, you will see incredible results before long. 12 weeks is nothing. Just implement the program. Do what he teaches you. And before long, you’ll have the physique that you’ve always dreamed about.
- Information about the best supplements – if you’ve only spent five minutes looking into the best ways to improve your physique, you already know that choosing the right supplements is a major part of the equation. Instead of having you guess to try and decide which supplements you need to take, Kris Gethin takes the guesswork out of your hands and provides detailed information about the supplements that you need to begin taking in order to achieve the greatest success on this program.
- Detailed meal plans and nutritional information – no workout program is complete without having the proper meal plan in place in order to experience the greatest level of success. Eating the right food is necessary when bodybuilding. If you eat the wrong food plan, your success levels will not be nearly as good as they could be. The meal plans eliminate the guesswork out of what you should be eating. Just follow the plan, eat everything that Kris tells you to eat, and remember to always keep this program simple. The simpler you make it, the easier chance you’ll have at sticking to it over the long run. That’s why the meal plans are such a great addition to this program.
In order to bulk up, you’ll need to do the right exercises. This is the fun part of the program as you are about to learn.
The videos provided are motivational, to say the least. But they also teach you how to do the right exercises in order to get the body that you desire.
When following this workout program, you’ll train shoulders, triceps, biceps, chest, back, and legs. You’ll learn the best exercises to get the job done, and you’ll have the greatest chance to start building muscle quickly. Throughout the videos and the rest of the course, you’ll learn how many sets and reps that you need to do per set.
On leg training day, you’ll begin by doing cardio. But you are only getting started there. You’ll then do leg extensions, leg presses, hamstring curls and hack squats. This is just one example of this excellent program.
Without giving away too many of Kris’s secrets, just know that creatine supplements, as well as glutamine and whey protein, are important parts of the program.
The supplements help in the following ways:
- Creatine – provides extra energy and makes it simple to finish all of your workouts.
- Glutamine – gives your body the ability to process proteins quicker. It also helps to keep your body in an anabolic state, which prevents muscle wasting.
- Whey protein – a powerful protein that you can digest very quickly.
Not only will you learn everything that you’ve ever needed to know about nutrition, but you’ll also receive a detailed meal plan to help get you through the program.
Some of the best foods to eat when following this nutrition plan include egg whites, oatmeal, broccoli, sweet potatoes, brown rice, lean steaks, fish, green leafy vegetables and foods high in carbohydrates.
To get started with Kris Gethin’s 12 Week Trainer, please click here.
Other Workout Programs
If you like what you read about the Kris Gethin 12 Week Trainer, you may also interested in our other reviews here: https://www.dietpillreviews.com/workout-programs/