James Grage’s Rewired is a nine-week training program that is specifically designed with bodybuilding in mind. It is designed as more than just a workout program, to say the least. It is here to help you discover your fitness personality. It was created to help you overcome common hurdles so that you can finally experience fitness that will last for the rest of your life.
If you ever intend to achieve the fitness level that you desire, you’ll need to rewire your brain in order to avoid potential pitfalls that prevent you from lasting success. You have to start with your mind and master it before you can master bodybuilding and add additional muscle mass.
The best way to achieve success is to create a mindset that lasts. If you attempt to transform yourself over and over again, the only thing you’re really doing is cheating yourself. You need to transform one final time and make it last. Rewired is the ideal program to help get you there.
Table of Contents
How Does Rewired Workout Work?
The way that it works is quite simple. This program is designed to help you get to know yourself better. It helps you to discover precisely who you are. Once you have figured this out, you’ll be able to create a mindset that will allow you to change from the inside out. Once you begin to change on a deeper level, you’ll be able to transform your body on the inside and the outside. That’s precisely how you are going to rewire yourself for success.
Rewired is effective because it is a nine week program. This program is specifically designed to help you overcome common hurdles and achieve fitness success. And ultimately, the reason this program works is because it helps to produce everlasting change inside of your mind that eventually helps you to change your body.
Taking the Rewired Personality Test
Before you even begin the program, the first thing you need to do is to take the Rewired personality test. This test is available for everybody to try. There is a link on the main page on the Bodybuilding website. We recommend going to this page and clicking the link in order to take the test.
Many people come up with many excuses and reasons why they should quit and give up on their dreams. But what they lack is understanding their personality traits. Once you discover why you continue to make excuses, you’ll have a much better chance of achieving lasting success when it comes to working out and building a better body.
Most people fall into four different categories. The categories and personalities that this program was specifically designed around include:
- The Thinker
- The Feeler
- The Socializer
- The Provider
As you are about to learn, each one of these personality traits could potentially create specific obstacles that are marring your path. We will look at the personality traits in greater detail right now.
The Four Personality Traits
- The Thinker – if you have a Thinker personality, you ultimately have the impulse to continue to analyze everything. But this analysis can often cause paralysis. And once you have analysis paralysis, it will prevent you from achieving your fitness goals. You’ll learn how to use your Thinker personality to your advantage.
- The Feeler – if you have a Feeler personality, you typically like to attempt to figure out a workout as you go along. This is a mistake because it can have a negative impact on your consistency, your diet, and the quality of your workouts. You’ll learn to overcome any obstacles in your path when taking this program.
- The Socializer – those with a Socializer personality may face particularly difficult obstacles because of their overwhelming desire to socialize gets in the way of their workouts. Everyone else at the gym is there to work hard and build a better body. Socializers obviously want to work hard, but they also want to go to the gym to meet other people and enjoy the social aspects of the occasion. In this program, you’ll find out how to overcome Socializer obstacles to achieve real success.
- The Provider – with a Provider personality, you have a tendency to put the needs of others in front of the needs of yourself. This can obviously lead to negative experiences in your life. Instead of going to the gym, you may put someone else’s needs ahead of yours, and this will have a negative impact on your bodybuilding success. You can change your Provider mentality by taking this training program.
Find out more about this program by clicking here.
Other Recommended Exercise Plans
If you like what you see in the Rewired program, you may also be interested in these other workout routines we review:
- Shortcut to Size by Jim Stoppani
- Big Man on Campus by Steve Cook
- Blueprint to Mass by Arnold Schwarzenegger